Thursday, December 1, 2011

Reclaiming My Time


I am so excited about taking the "Reclaiming My Time" Class by Karen Grunberg at Big Picture Classes.

After going from being a single mother of triplets to a married life with the addition of two more kids that are with us part time - whoa that's a lot of change. Between family obligations, working full time, working out 4 days a week, running events a few times a month, errands, chores and homework and scouting and blah blah blah.

No, I really should not "blah blah blah" my life, however, that's what it feels like sometimes. Like maybe I am just getting through the days and not really "living" them. So, the goal of the class is the really dig into where the time is going and refocus energy on things that important and spend less time getting wrapped up in the daily grind.

That's the goal, wish me luck. Even better come join in the class. It just started and it's going to be great!

~Dionne

No comments:

Post a Comment