Monday, December 12, 2011

Top Ten Chipboard Layouts - Personal Favs - Ode to Chipboard


Ode to Chipboard - my favorite product to design with!

Ode to Chipboard.....

Oh chipboard, how I love thee
There you are plain, raw, yet beautiful in your simplicity, but this you already knew
Your possibilities are endless, making you perfect, how you are coveted by me
I will never tire of sanding, misting and painting you, achieving the perfect hue
You are the finishing touch, the icing on the cake, we all know it's true

**************************************************************************************

Top Ten Layouts Featuring Chipboard - My Personal Favs

1. You Rock & Run
2. Pre-Ker



4. Fresh Face

5. Willful

6. Goodnight Girls!

7. Extreme Me

8. These Shoes

9. So This is Christmas?


10. It's a Triplet Thing

3 comments:

  1. Your stuff is absolutely amazing!!! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dionne, your layouts are AMAZING! You make scrapbooking look so easy. Keep up the good work.....because I need more pages to scraplift. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layouts make the eyes feel good! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete