Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Is there a 12-step program for this...

There is nothing like having the truth shoved in your face and having to deal with it! After getting married earlier this year and moving to a new home, I took time to organize in a feeble attempt to make the Big Move easier. Fast forward to now, it's time to decorate for the Christmas holiday and Jeff pulls down the storage boxes while I unpack and begin decorating.

At first it was not obvious, there was a Santa hat or two in a box here and another in a box there... no biggie, we love to do the family Santa hat photo! It was not until I neared the end of the unpacking, that I found myself wading in Santa hats. Good golly matters only worsened when I laid out the extensive Santa hat collection on the table. Can you say... HOARDING??

While  I am not sure if there is a 12-step program available for Santa hat hoarding, it's probably something I should look into. In the meantime, Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment